Deep consideration of governance, social as well as environmental issues – coupled with active ownership – enhances investment, business and community outcomes.
Beliefs aligned with our investment philosophy:
A Long-Term Perspective
- We only pay for what’s environmentally & socially sustainable
- Practices counter to the spirit of the law are unsustainable
- Practices which exploit vulnerable groups are unsustainable
- Investment scenarios that capture ESG issues, such as climate
- Personal and societal values can shape research insights
- ESG considerations require dedicated and specialist capability
A Culture of Ownership
- Our success requires strong management of ESG issues
- Long term alignment supports strong ESG outcomes
- We actively engage with companies and other stakeholders
For further information, click here to view our ESG Philosophy.
Read our latest insights: ESG Integration at Merlon – Part 1 : Philosophy.