Follow the steps below to invest in our products.
Important information: Fidante Partners Limited (Fidante Partners) is the responsible entity of each Fund. As the responsible entity, Fidante Partners issues units in each Fund and is legally responsible to the unitholders of each Fund for the operation of that Fund. All correspondence pertaining to your investment will be issued by Fidante Partners and you should contact Fidante Partners with any queries regarding your investment.
Read the Product Disclosure Statement and any other additional information relating to the product you intend to invest in. Please click on the relevant link below to access the fund documents.
- Merlon Australian Share Income Fund – Product Disclosure Statement
- Merlon Australian Share Income Fund – Additional Information Booklet
- Merlon Concentrated Australian Share Fund – Product Disclosure Statement
- Merlon Concentrated Australian Share Fund – Additional Information Booklet
If you are a wholesale client (as defined by the Corporations Act 2001) and wish to invest in the Merlon Concentrated Value Strategy, please contact Fidante Institutional Client Services on +61 13 51 53.
Complete the relevant application form:
- Application Form – Individuals, Joint Investors & Sole Traders
- Application Form – Australian Companies, Trusts & Super Funds
- Application Form – Foreign Companies & Trusts
Send all completed forms to:
Reply Paid 86049
Sydney NSW 2001
(no stamp required)
Please refer to the forms page on the Fidante Partners website for instructions on how to make additional investments and other account transactions.
For more information, call the Fidante Investor Services Team on 13 51 53 or speak to your Financial Planner.